Friday, February 5, 2010

4 months!

Little miss Hailey Marie is 4 months old today! Can't believe how big she is getting, it feels like she has at least tripled in size since she was born! We have our 4 month well-baby check-up at the pediatrician next week, and I can't wait to find out how much she weighs and how tall she is. But this also means her next round of shots, poor baby!

Hailey is such a happy baby, just always smiling, laughing or talking. In the mornings now (Hailey is sleeping SO good at night, usually from 10 p.m. to 9 a.m.!), I usually wake up to her jabbering away on the baby monitor; it's so nice to not have to rush into her room because she is crying. Now she just entertains herself by talking and looking around her room. And when I go in to get her she gets the biggest smile on her face, it is one of my most favorite times of the day! Then after her morning bottle she is always in such a good mood and loves to talk and play. I really do feel so lucky to have such a happy and fun baby.

In honor of her 4 month birthday, here are some of the latest pics of my little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment