Thursday, November 5, 2009

1 month old!

Is it possible that Hailey can be 1 month old already? Oh my goodness the time is going by way too fast, but I'm enjoying every moment of it. Hailey has already changed so much in just one month, but she is still the sweetest, cutest little baby.

Yesterday I took her into work to meet all my co-workers, and she was such an angel. She was awake and alert the whole time, just looking around and hardly making a peep. Everyone was so impressed by how alert and well behaved she was. I was a proud momma!

Just in the past few days Hailey has become so much more smily and is starting to make cute baby "talking" sounds. Last Sunday I decided to leave Hailey alone with daddy while I got out on my own for the first time, just a little "me" time. Of course I used it to go shopping for cute new clothes for my baby girl! When I got back from shopping Hailey was hanging out in her swing (daddy survived quite well I might add!) and I went and knelt down to talk to her and her face completely lit up into the biggest smile, completely melted my heart!

To celebrate her 1 month birthday, here are some great pictures of my little cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment