Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hailey's first Halloween

I've never really been a big fan of Halloween. Sure, when I was a kid it was fun, but once the teenage years and beyond hit I really started to dislike it. I'm really not a fan of dressing up, and I really hate spooky stuff (so not a fan of haunted houses especially!)

I knew after I had kids that I would probably start to like Halloween a little more. Hailey is a little too young to really have too much fun with it now, but she did happen to have three different outfits/costumes, so we had a lot of fun dressing her up and taking pictures. We stayed at home to hand out candy, grandma and grandpa Hefley came over to keep us company, and Hailey slept on grandma Cindy most of the time (after being up most of the previous night and all day being cranky!)

A few days ago we had a lot of fun going to a local "pumpkin patch" - they had the perfect set up for cute pictures!


Next year should be a lot of fun when I can find more costumes to fit her, and she can toddle around to trick or treat and collect candy for mommy and daddy!

Without further ado, here are pics from Hailey's first Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment