Saturday, November 28, 2009

So much to be thankful for

On Thursday we celebrated our first Thanksgiving with Hailey. After experiencing a pregnancy loss prior to having Hailey, it has made me that much more thankful for this beautiful blessing in our lives. She truly is such a miracle; every time I look at her I just can't believe that Anthony and I created such an amazing little being.

Hailey is almost 2 months old, and she has changed our lives in so many wonderful ways. As I type this blog, she is curled up in Anthony's arms with a pink fuzzy blanket wrapped around them both. Hailey turned Anthony into a daddy, and for that I am so thankful because it has made me love him even more than I already did, if that is even possible.

I just love my little monkey baby so much that I can't even put it into words. I love being a mommy and I love the happy little family we have all become.

I am also so very thankful for all the love and support in my life. I have an amazing, loving family that has helped turn me into the person I am today.

Well, this has turned into one big random, rambling mess but what I am trying to say is that I have so many blessings in my life and I am thankful today and every day for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment